Setting up your sales channel
iPay provides you with several options to receive payments :
- For Merchants without a Website or Online Store: Simply create an iPay Payment Link/Page and share it with your customers on your social media pages, via SMS or email in a few clicks. Your customers click to order, pay and you are notified of their payment.
- For Merchants with a Website or Online Store:Website or Mobile App iPay provides a simple checkout option to start receiving mobile money, QR and card payments on your website or mobile app.1Use HTML code generator to generate the widget code.🅰Copy and paste into your website on your website builder or CMS to start accepting payments on your website (No coding required)🅱Ecommerce Store Download and install any of the plugins for platforms that are already integrated with iPay such as Wordpress, Woocommerce, Magento, Shopify, Andriod etc.2
Our Invoicing solution allows businesses to request for payments from their customers remotely.
This is ideal for retail, SME or SOHO businesses who have a need to take orders on the phone or on social media but require a means to accept payments from their customers before processing the orders for delivery.
- No need to display multiple mobile money numbers.
- No need to risk taking cash in your shop.
- No need to risk leaving cash to your sales or delivery personal.
Use our simple mobile POS solution on any mobile device and receive all mobile money (all networks), QR and card payments in ONE ACCOUNT.
- NO POS device required. Accept Mobile Money, QR and Card payments in your shop using any mobile device.
- Instant SMS or Email confirmation of payment to both business and customer.
- Get access to real-time statement of your sales and customer purchase trends.
- Manage your products, inventory and customer loyalty.
- Transfer your funds directly into your bank account or pay your suppliers, utility bills, top up airtime and send money in ONE click.
Email us @ [email protected]
Call : +233 30 273 5088 / +233 30 396 7121
Mon - Fri | 8:00am - 5:00pm